Server Room Installations
Server Rooms are the nerve center of your business. You need an electrical contractor who the understands the special requirements of this space and will work with you to provide sound advice and top shelf service.
There are many electrical factors to consider in the proper construction of any server room:
- Computer racks – seismic bracing and proper grounding
- Maximum electrical intensity of computing equipment (300 watts per square foot max)
- Fire prevention, suppression
- Fire-rating if cables and cooling systems are combined in the same space above ceiling or below floor
- Under-floor air distribution for cooling – or an above floor ducted system
- Server rack arrangement (alternate hot-aisle/ cold-aisle configuration)
- Data Cabling power requirements
We are experts in the design and installation of server rooms and can provide your organization with a premium solution that will meet the needs of your business for years to come.
TALK TO US TODAY.